Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunny Day

Our lil Irish St. Patty's Day Girl















Yesterday was the first day of Spring! In celebration of Spring we thought that we would give our blog some fresh color. I thought about taking a picture of our beautiful scenery here in honor of Spring but yesterday it was cloudy and rainy, today it is soooo windy and blue sky. We are getting there...

We are looking forward to some sun because Hallel loves going on walks and just looking around wide eyed and excited! I always think that she might fall asleep on a walk but she usually just looks around and coos. And she loves it when we go over bumps in her stroller, that's our busy little girl. I am finding that her womb personality is staying true. She was very active in my womb especially towards the end. And so far once she wakes up she is ready to kick and move! Josh's theme song for her is, "I like to move it, move it" from Madagascar. I love it, but I might get a run for my money when she is mobile.

Her new "trick" is that she can hold on to things so when she is on the changing table or in the stroller or wherever she can she grabs the side of it and smiles like she is so proud of herself. It's pretty cute.

Well, happy Spring all...

Check me out practicing my side style
















Thank you Grandma Mathews for the cutey patootee outfit!

Daddy, aren't I the cutest thing you ever did see!!

2 comments:

  1. Her eyes are looking pretty brown, aren't they?! Such a doll. I can tell you guys are really enjoying her.
    Love you all....Mom M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look brown in the pictures but they still look grayish blue in person. The other day they looked a little green so we will see.

    ReplyDelete