Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rock Stars

My two Rock Stars never cease to make me smile!



















First of all my rockstar husband saved us atleast $250 this morning by fixing our car with parts that he found at a junk yard, thanks baby!
And my little rockstar is learning so many new things!
They both have stolen my heart!

Singing into her mic which is her new favorite toy-hands are cheap too



















Sitting up in the Bumbo chair


































Hanging out during tummy time














Sacked out




























Making daddy laugh














Stretchy

















2 comments:

  1. so precious!! it goes too fast, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, Stacy! The top one is especially sweet :) We'll have to hang out soon- hard to believe Hallel is almost 3 months! It would be neat for me to see what to expect with Salem at the next stage :)

    ReplyDelete