Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hallel LOVES to grab things now





I used to hear other mothers say that they couldn't believe how fast their babies grew up and changed. I used to think that was just an old persons thing to say because time seems to speed up the older you get. But what do you know they were right. It is crazy how even though you spend every day with this little person there is so much change happening right before your eyes. Its like time lapsed photography in person. Well the most noticeable change is that Hallel is ever growing! I have been worrried about her rapid growth at times especially when people tell me she looks like a 6mo old. but after seeing some of my baby pics this weekend I realized that she takes after her momma. Only I was a little more round and stout at three months. the best prize of watching her grow is that her precious personality just gets sweeter and sweeter every day. She is kind of shy but also loves to "talk" to us too. She loves schedule and she LOVES to smile!
Last weekend my sister and her family came to visit us over their Spring Break and it was so fun to have them here with us. It is so special to have Hallel's cousins and uncle and aunt play and interact with her.
Kacy, Signe's daughter who is four, was practicing Hallel's name so that she could say it right when they got here. She pronounced to Signe before they came mom I can say, "Hello's" name. Signe tried to tell her that her name was Hallel but she was confident that she had figured it out to be Hello. kids are so sweet!
Signe made this adorable tooth fairy pillow out of one of my old sweaters and cute ribbon, I love it!

Two buddies napping

No comments:

Post a Comment