Tuesday, May 1, 2012

a special visitor


Last weekend we had the treat of my mom coming for the weekend. She was an incredible help to us by staying with our kids while Josh was out of town and I was in class. But more than that we had an incredible time with her. The kids absolutely loved having Grandma's full attention and love every moment. I am pretty sure Grandma read "Goodnight Gorilla" to the kids at least 50 times in 4 days.
The weekend started out with a lovely visit from my sister, brother in law, and adorable nephew. Mom and I took the kids to the beach when we had a gorgeous 80 degree day. We are so glad you came Grandma!!! Thank you Grandpa for letting her come and minister to our little family.
 This is when my mom first came. I love how Lita is fixed on Hallel. They both love each other so much!
 Grandma with the babies (4 of her 11 grandkids)
 Hallel and cousin Jeb
 Simeon and cousin Jeb
 Lita bonding with Jeb (they are 3mos apart and Lita is almost as big as him)
 Digging for sand in Sauslito
 Making sandcastles
 Simeon in action
 Intently listening to stories
 Lita Marilee with Grandma Betty Lee
 And more stories...
I had to post this one again because I love Lita's smile!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! So glad grandma got to come for a visit. I'm sure she was a blessing to you all. I can't believe how big all three kids are. Hallel's hair is so long and beautiful. I'm counting the days until I get to see you and your precious family. Much love to you all!

    ReplyDelete