Tuesday, March 22, 2011

put a bird on it

You know how a one liner floats around your conversations for awhile and makes you laugh every time you hear it (one of the things I love about marriage is having jokes between Josh and I that make me smile)?  Well this one has stuck around for about a month or more and I thought it was just too fun not to share. If you don't get my humor, sorry, it's part of my quirky side.
There is a show on TV about the town of Portland, Oregon were Josh grew up and I spent 10 years living there. It's called Portlandia and I have only seen a couple shorts online so I am not giving my recommendation. But this short was hilllariouuuuus!!!!! It is sooooo Portland and so me!
I absolutely LOVE the bird craze. So much so that I tried starting an etsy shop with handmade bird cards (much to no avail but it was fun), have birds in my living room decor, a bag with birds and the list goes on...so here is the video

3 comments:

  1. hahaha! That was really funny ;) I love the bird craze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that was funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! i just bought the baby some fabric with birds on it. whoops, i didn't know i was fulfilling my stereotype. =) we were somehow able to watch the first episode online a while ago and it was AWESOME...other than that, yeah, we're with you. just clips here and there.

    ReplyDelete