Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas Party!

Since we are only in Cali for about two weeks of December we thought that we should have a Christmas get together before the time gets away. So we did... and we would like to tell you about it. Our new friends Josh and Elizabeth Howeth and Drew and Shannon Cunningham came over for some spaghetti, Christmas cookie decorating, and a game of Settlers. Drew and Shannon are the Settler pros as they are serious settlers that play via the internet against each other. And Shannon remains Queen of Catan until the next game...
We are blessed to be around other couples who are seeking the Lord and His Word at this point on the Journey.

Drew and Shannon







Josh and Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. yea! ;) I love the pics. So... I quit my job as of yesterday...ha! I just decided this is not for me. I don't have a job yet but I have no fear the Lord will provide. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun time! We're excited to see you in a couple of weeks.
    We'll be leaving for VA and SC early tomorrow morning.
    Love,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun!

    I wonder when my boys will be old enough to play this game.... I've heard it's lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete