Sunday, November 27, 2011

10 weeks and counting....

What do you do when you are really pregnant and can't sleep much? Of course, get up and write a blog about it. Ha! 
This Wednesday I will make the 30 week mark. So thankful this process is getting closer. Nine months of life is a very long time. Honestly, this pregnancy seems quite similar to the other two so far. I was so proud of myself for making it a month longer than with Simeon before hearing the "you're gonna pop" comment. I definitely feel like i'm gonna pop most days but since my babies like to hibernate I doubt it.
It is great to have the Holidays as a distraction. There is nothing like a traditional Thanksgiving dinner to make me stop and realize how blessed I am and how my family is truly a gift from God and one that I don't deserve. 
It will be so fun to see how baby #3 fits into this little family. 
Here are some pictures of my little blessings goofing off as usual.








1 comment:

  1. I love these "fun at home" pictures of the kids just having good times together.
    See you all soon...

    ReplyDelete