Tuesday, May 17, 2011

happy mamma

I'm finally posting about Mother's Day.
These faces are what make being a mamma so much fun!
 Why is spaghetti so messy but so good?


 Classic Simeon lower lip face
mmmmmm!

This Mother's Day poor Hallel had a fever and horrible cough so Josh stayed home from church with the kids while I went to work in the nursery. Needless to say it didn't feel exactly like mother's day at first but then again that's what makes being a mother a special job. It's a daily role that is unpredictable and messy but involves the most important people in my life and that it why I love it!
As usual my sweet husband made it a special day. We had a great day just being together as a family hangin out. Then Josh fired up the grill and made these wonderful hamburgers. He did not let me clean a single dish the entire day! AND he gave me my mother's day wish and fixed the brake on our stroller and gave it a tune up so now our walks are back up to speed.  We ended the evening with strawberry shortcake and watching The Amazing Race, my favorite show. It was a beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. Finding joy and delight in the little things - you are so good at doing that Stacy! You are a godly, and God-blessed mother and I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much mom. You are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete