Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hey little brother, come play!

I just can't wait to meet you!
Daddy will snuggle with you...
I will read to you...
Aunties and uncles and cousins will give you lots of lovin...
I will even let you use my pink stroller...
and my crib...
come on little bro!

If only he knew how much we wanted to meet him, hold him, and how many kisses he would get I am sure he'd bust on out here. Let's face it. If I was in a cozy warm hot tub I'd probably want to stay too. (Josh keeps reminding me that it is not Simeon who chooses to make the exit).
If you haven't guessed we are still waiting in anticipation for our little Simeon. And to have these questions realized.
Will he look like Josh or Stacy or Hallel? Will he have a head full of hair? or red hair? How will we as parents feel the second time meeting our child in person face to face? How will Hallel respond to her very own living baby brother? Will he be a chunk (yeah, we are pretty sure about that:))?
We are still praying for a healthy, safe, and uneventful delivery SOON!

UPDATE: This morning at my doctor's appointment my doctor set up an appointment to be induced TOMORROW!! We're so thankful and excited. Please be praying for us all.

3 comments:

  1. cute post! and cute, new template.

    so, i was thinking about it and you were 5 days late with Hallel, which means you're going to be 5 days late with Simeon, which means that Tucker and Simeon are destined to be BFFs with their bdays exactly one year apart! praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good connection liz! and cute photos Stacy! praying for you, I cant wait to see his precious face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy!! I can't wait to hear the news!! I'll be thinking of you! :)
    looooove, Miss Sarah.

    ReplyDelete