Thursday, November 12, 2009

Free?

I am so glad that you got to hear a blog post from Josh last week and see some of what he is up to in this program! It is exciting to be on our third year here at Seminary. Josh is doing an amazing job in the Lord with a crazy load on his plate. I am amazed at what he does each day!
His blogs are also written much more eloquent and well written so now your stuck with me again:)
Hallel and our pastors daughter at the pumpkin patch. Her mom takes awesome pictures!


Some things in life are free? I don't know if it is because of the economy or because I am just a huge sucker for a good deal but we have been so blessed last week with some very fun freebies!
On Wednesday Hallel and I went with two other mom's and kiddoes to the free day at the Bay Area Discovery Musuem. We spent most of our time in a tunnel with rain coming down over some rocks. Hallel was in there mostly because there was another little girl with a sparkly pink bow in her hair.

On Thursday they opened a new Chipotle (a place where burritos are tasty, huge and cheap) near us and were giving them away for free! So we had dinner and left overs.
Friday night the Seminary put on a Parents night out with free babysitting so Josh and I grabbed some scrumptious dessert while Hallel played with about 25 other kids!
And to top it off on Saturday morning Hallel and I headed down to Safeway to do our grocery shopping and we used our coupons for free breakfast! This included a dozen eggs, package of bacon, a loaf of raisin bread, and a carton of oj, yummo!

1 comment: