Saturday, May 2, 2009

on the up and up

So it all started this morning when Hallel and I went on the search to Target to get a sale on Pampers. In the last four months I have become quite the diaper snob and have been desperately in search of the "best" diaper for the cheapest price.
My mom has so graciously bought us a few huge Costco boxes of diapers and I feel like I am the diaper nazi trying to salvage each good diaper to last as long as possible. Hallel has no idea and poops as she pleases but nonetheless my quest has continued.
On the way to Target this morning I was praying and felt the need to relinquish my desire for this great deal on Pampers in case they were sold out. Well to my surprise they had plenty in stock but they were also filling the shelves with the new style of Target brand diapers called "up and up". They were less than half the price of pampers so I thought I should try them. Good news for all of my momma friends reading this blog! They are almost as soft as Pampers and a fraction of the cost and have already withstood the "poop" test, no leakage. Not to mention they have cute little blue and green polka dots so your little cutie pie is styling too no matter the gender.
All I have to say is, thank you Lord for once again proving to me that you care about the details of my life way more than I know!!! I am humbled.

...besides who would want this sweet little thing to have soggy diapers?

5 comments:

  1. awesome! great to know. thanks, girl.

    very cute video of hallel! she is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute! thanks for the tip!! I really like your new look!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am dying laughing. she is such a cutie! we need to play soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallel is so cute and getting so big! What a doll:)

    ReplyDelete