Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Friends

Hallel was born into good company here on campus as there has been a recent baby boom in the last year! There are a lot of baby girls and a few little boys. I only have a few pictures of Hallel's new found friends but I am sure as she becomes more social she will want to gurgle and spit up with the others too.
A few cute things that she is learning.
-Trying desperately to find her thumb, she works on this every day.
-Smiling at us more and more.
-Loves to cuddle.
-Trying to say mommy(just kidding).
Zoe(left) and Sadie(right, at Sadie's 1 yr birthday party)
Carsyn(4 months) and Hallel(chillin together)
Hallel's buddies(she grabs elephant by the trunk and can swing monkey)

And my personal fav "wooly" her lamb that she loves to bounce around and talk to. She was really sleepy in this video so not as much action as usual.

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh!! I love that picture of her and Carsyn!! Cutest girls I have ever seen! I love how you were getting her to smile and hit wooly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures and videos - keep 'em coming. And the pic of you guys holding Hallel is definitely going on the fridge...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is definitely a roly-poly Mathews! Can hardly wait to see you all in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete