Monday, May 5, 2008

Baby Olive


If by now there is anyone out there who does not know yet that we are going to have a baby, we're very sorry, but it's true! Stacy's first official appointment is this Thursday. So far baby mama has been feeling pretty well, pretty tired and a little queasy but not too bad. (Baby daddy feels great and could not be happier.) And no, we are not thinking of naming this little baby Olive, though it is kind of cute. The book Stacy's reading says that this week (week 9, we think) the baby is the size of a medium green olive. So the name has changed from blueberry to raspberry to olive, and next week we'll be talking to little Pruny in Stacy's tummy. It's amazing that a little person is growing, and growing so quickly, inside of Stacy right now! It can only be from a great, creative God. We are so thankful, humbled, excited, and in awe. What a blessing!

6 comments:

  1. A little bird told me that you were expecting an addition to the family. Congratulations!! I am SOO excited for you both. You will make excellent parents. And Stacy will probably be the cutest pregnant woman yet. :) If you don't already have someone lined up, I really liked Dee Thorne at Kaiser in San Rafael. She is a Nurse Practitioner and is AWESOME. Good luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know! Congratulations!
    Did you hear we are too? I am about 11 weeks! I will get results from an ultrasound this week. Probably due right at Thanksgiving! How exciting for you guys. I will be praying for you to feel well and the Lord to have his hand on your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi friend! i love the name changing by the precious ones size! my grandma's name is Olive!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH! We knew but I just wanted to comment on here to tell you we are SO excited for you both! Our kids will be the same age! hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, you're officially a mom now, so...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, and congratulations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom told me a couple of weeks ago that you all were expecting! Congratulations! I hope that you are feeling well Stacy!

    ReplyDelete